Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Waiting Lady

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Somewhere betwixt,
    The picturesque images in my brain,
    And the thunderous manifestations of my voice,
    Silence engulfed my thoughts.
    And she walked away,
    Surrounded by stark darkness.

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
    Word And Voice
    Motocross Fanatics
    General Philosophy

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    that was freakin' good.
    i like it.
    it was as if you were giving a title to an ancient painting.

    excellent.

    ------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~
    General Philosophy
    Discuss This...
    The Acropolis

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Trampis's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2001
    Posts
    462
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I liked it too!Good job brother hanni.You were boastful and full of yourself and she saw through you shet.

    ------------------
    "Your a Hi plains woman Janet"

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    so i take it, you really DO know hannibal...


    (tee hee)

    ------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~
    General Philosophy
    Discuss This...
    The Acropolis

  5. #5
    Inactive Member rose's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2001
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i liked this. i would take the comma out in the first line. but it was good. really good...

    wednesday....three days away. no diets.

    ------------------

  6. #6
    Inactive Member honeyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2001
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i really liked this one, too...you are really good with tailoring words and literary devices to convey your meaning in a really great way. you are getting better all the time..

    ------------------

  7. #7
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Looking back, I posted this one once before, my apologies to posting the same thing twice :P
    I didn't even realize it until I was looking WAYYYYYYY back.

    HoneyK, been a while since you last posted anything new, what's up? Takin a break? or just havin a drout?

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
    Word And Voice
    Motocross Fanatics
    General Philosophy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •